Seed Sales and Contracting Representative
Atout RecrutementOur client is one of the world leading seed genetics company. A variety of product lines are available including high-quality corn and soybeans that are non-GMO certified for human consumption. This company is looking for a person who will have the mission of obtaining contracts with producers by presenting the advantages and profitability of a fully integrated closed-loop seed production system.
Publié le 18 Mars 2019
Date limite de candidature : 2 Avril 2019
Description sommaire des tâches
- Grow existing customer relationships, follow-up on trends for new business and proactively conduct client prospecting activities;
- Promote and sell the conventional and IP seed portfolio to achieve sales targets in the region;
- Negotiate contracts with producers for closed-loop production while ensuring margins are met;
- Gather market intelligence to provide input for product positioning and business development opportunities in Eastern Ontario;
- Provide customer service, technical support and crop scouting for dealers and growers;
- Grow brand recognition and answer inquiries as you represent the company at the public level including farm shows and crop walk.
Exigences du poste
SKILLS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Deep knowledge of Eastern Ontario and Québec crop production and processing with a special focus on soybeans;
- A self-starter attitude with the drive and motivation to create your own success and grow within a position;
- Strong business acumen, relationship building and networking abilities;
- Proven sales and account management success with the ability to “close the deal”;
- Strong written and communication in English and French are required.
- A Diploma or Degree in Agriculture, (Agri)Business or related field preferred. Willing to consider a combination of work experience and continued professional development classes.
Région : Hors Québec
Autres informations :
- Competitive salary
- This position can operate out of a home-based office in Eastern Ontario or Western Quebec with close proximity to the Ontario-Quebec border;
- Travel within the region required;
- Company vehicle provided.
Vice President et Senior recruitment advisor
Executive Search Consultant (external collaborator)
firstname.lastname@example.org - 514-833-2201
Please note only candidates being considered will be contacted.
Date limite de candidature : 2 Avril 2019Postuler en ligneCandidature spontanée