Water treatment operator
Publié le 15 Mai 2018
Date limite de candidature : 31 Mai 2018
Description sommaire des tâches
Our client, Veolia, is the world leader in water and wastewater treatment service.
Their Technical services are looking for a Water Treatment Operator for Ontario & Western provinces of Canada for the realization of projects and at times may be assigned to the operations of mobile water units—Actiflo technology (physio-chemicals process).
Under the supervision of the Operations, you will be working as a water treatment operator in Ontario and Western Canada. You will need to have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Operate mobile water treatment units;
- Follow-up on the water process treatment by gathering water samplings;
- Perform laboratory analysis like chemicals dosing;
- Carry out preventive maintenance on the equipment;
- Write follow-up reports;
- Troubleshoot, analyze and provide solutions to improve operations (process and/or mechanics).
Exigences du poste
- Ability to analyze and summarize logical sense and ability to deduce;
- Precision and good working method;
- Good manual skills and dexterity to effectively and gently handle chemicals used in processing;
- Oriented towards customer satisfaction;
- Comfortable working alone and in a team;
- Motivation to work;
- Responsible and organized.
- Very good practical knowledge and ability to identify problems in electricity, mechanics, instrumentation and control and ability to solve them;
- Available for travelling 70% of the time;
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing; French speaking is an asset;
- A valid driver’s license and an impeccable driving record are required;
- Availability to work at night and live in a camp-based environment.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) or Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP) in water treatment or equivalent.
Région : Montréal
Autres informations :
- Contractual position, duration up to 6 months;
- The working location may be in remote regions for mining or industrial sites;
- The schedule may vary between day or night shifts, on a 14/14 days rotation—followed by 12 days of resting (including one day travelling for coming and another for going);
- The lodging and restaurant accommodations may be in a camp site near the project location.
- Competitive salary and per diem
Marc Sarhaddi – Vice President and senior recruitment advisor
Date limite de candidature : 31 Mai 2018Postuler en ligne