Water Treatment Representative - Municipal Market
Atout RecrutementOur client is the world leader in water and wastewater treatment service.
Publié le 18 Février 2019
Date limite de candidature : 4 Mars 2019
Description sommaire des tâches
Our client is looking for a Water Treatment Municipal Business Development Representative for its Municipal water/wastewater treatment solutions in Canada.
The candidate is directly involved in the sales activities in the municipal sector for drinking water, wastewater and process technology solutions in the Prairies (MB, SK and AB). The person will work closely with the various stakeholders (consulting engineers, municipalities, industries, contractors, etc.) with speciﬁc emphasis on projects in the municipal market.
- Responsible for promoting all solutions and equipment in the municipal market in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta);
- Participates in all business development activities (congresses, conferences, etc.);
- Manages all sales activities within its territory;
- Develops and maintains good business relationships with customers on diﬀerent levels and strategic suppliers/partners to the company;
- Develops, in collaboration with the Director, the overall commercial development strategy of the company in its territory, the projects commercial/tendering strategy and the positioning of the company;
- Troubleshoot, analyze and provide solutions to improve operations (process and/or mechanics).
- Actively follows-up on its bids in order to maximize the chances to convert bids into orders;
- Works in collaboration with the other commercial departments of the company onidentifying and developing common opportunities, including with the Operation & Maintenance Division of our client;
- Updates sales database (SalesForce), prepares sales forecasts, while keeping abreast of key projects and accounts;
- Informs the Director of all activities, opportunities, issues and project deadlines;
- Ensures, on a continuous basis, its knowledge of the market of its territory, including the First-Nations market. Must know the condition of existing plants and potential projects (upgrades, capacity increases, etc.);
- Analyzes and actively communicates information about its market (competition, qualitative and quantitative market analysis).
Exigences du poste
- Sales proven competencies (hunting, managing accounts, building relationship with clients, etc.);
- Curious and interested in exploring opportunities;
- Good negotiator (project closure and negotiation of terms and conditions), must be able to convince his clients, partners and sub- contractors;
- An exemplary communication skill (oral and written) in English;
- Ease in presentation to groups of various sizes;
- Establish relationships easily with a very strong listening ability;
- Ability to develop and present technical reports, proposals and PowerPoint documents;
- Organized, problem solver and self-directed;
- Good knowledge of the marketing of equipment dedicated to water treatment;
- Self-suﬃcient and have a good sense of organization and planning of work (rigor and method);
- Exemplary in working with peers;
- Adaptable, creative and have an analytical mind;
- Comfortable working alone and in a team.
- 5-10 years experience in water treatment sales;
- Knowledge of sales in the municipal environment;
- Knowledge of water treatment processes;
- Computer skills Word, Excel, PowerPoint or similar;
- Knowledge of CRM computer system;
- Will be required to travel for business purposes for approximately 50-60% of the time;
- Must be available to attend conventions, conferences sometimes on weekends;
- Must be able to work under pressure to achieve the expected results in a timely matter;
- Job conditions are based on an expectation of sales results;
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree related to the job requirements.
Région : Hors Québec
Autres informations :
- Permanent position
- Base salary and commission
Marc Sarhaddi – Vice President and senior recruitment advisor
Please note only candidates being considered will be contacted.
Date limite de candidature : 4 Mars 2019Postuler en ligne